Eat and drink
Enjoy a light bite or coffee in our café
The Pallant Café is now open.
Using the very best produce from local suppliers, seasonal specials feature on a diverse menu alongside British classics, fresh creative salads, open sandwiches, and hearty and healthy soups. For the more indulgent, we have a tailored wine list as well as a selection of tempting cakes to accompany morning coffee or afternoon tea. Take advantage of our pre-order, wrap and go service, to take away and enjoy in the Courtyard Garden.
The Gallery’s tranquil walled courtyard, featuring displays of sculpture, offers a relaxed sunny spot with dappled shade to while away a few hours.
Your safety at the Pallant Café
- The café has moved to the restaurant area and courtyard with seating arranged to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- There is a QR code on each table for customers to view our menu and drinks offer via their own smart phone. Alternatively, there are also single use paper menus available by request.
- All café staff will be health screened each day.
- We will also check customers’ temperature upon arrival.
- We will conduct frequent cleaning of tables and chairs both inside and outside.