Book a table at Pallant Café and enjoy a delicious brunch, lunch or afternoon tea when you visit the Gallery.
Using the very best produce from local suppliers, our chefs create seasonal dishes that showcase British classics with a European twist. We serve from 10am offering tasty brunches, fresh lunches and classic afternoon teas. For the more indulgent, we have a tailored wine list, local beer as well as a selection of tempting cakes to accompany your morning coffee or afternoon teas.
Your safety at the Pallant Café
- The café has moved to the restaurant area and courtyard with seating arranged to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Seating in the café is only for guests from the same household or support bubble.
- Please use the NHS Track and Trace app if you are able to.
- Please wear a face covering at all times, except when seated.
- Table reservations will be released after 15 minutes.
- There is a QR code on each table for customers to view our menu and drinks offer via their own smart phone. Alternatively, there are also single use paper menus available by request.
- All café staff will be health screened each day.
- We will also check customers’ temperature upon arrival.
- We will conduct frequent cleaning of tables and chairs both inside and outside.
Thank you to all our customers for your patience.