Eat and drink
Enjoy a light bite or coffee in our café
Pallant Café is now open to eat in or takeaway
Using the very best produce from local suppliers, seasonal specials feature on a diverse menu alongside British classics, fresh creative salads, open sandwiches, and hearty and healthy soups. For the more indulgent, we have a tailored wine list as well as a selection of tempting cakes to accompany morning coffee or afternoon tea.
Pallant Café takeaway service is now available. Please place your order at the Pallant Café counter and feel free to enjoy your meal in the courtyard garden.
Sunday: 11am – 2.30pm
Christmas Opening Hours
Thursday 24 – Monday 28 December: Closed
Tuesday 29 – Thursday 31 December: 10am – 3pm
Friday 1 January: Closed
Your safety at the Pallant Café
- The café has moved to the restaurant area and courtyard with seating arranged to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Seating in the café is only for guests from the same household or support bubble.
- Please use the NHS Track and Trace app if you are able to.
- Please wear a face covering at all times, except when seated.
- Table reservations will be released after 15 minutes.
- There is a QR code on each table for customers to view our menu and drinks offer via their own smart phone. Alternatively, there are also single use paper menus available by request.
- All café staff will be health screened each day.
- We will also check customers’ temperature upon arrival.
- We will conduct frequent cleaning of tables and chairs both inside and outside.