Eat and drink
Enjoy a light bite or coffee in our café
Pallant Café will close from Thursday 5 November until at least Thursday 3 December. If you have already made an advance booking, we will be in touch soon to cancel your booking.
We look forward to welcoming all our customers back in December with exciting new winter and Christmas dishes.
Please note that the telephone will not be manned during lockdown but you can still email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries (this inbox will be checked every couple of days so please be patient while we respond).
Using the very best produce from local suppliers, seasonal specials feature on a diverse menu alongside British classics, fresh creative salads, open sandwiches, and hearty and healthy soups. For the more indulgent, we have a tailored wine list as well as a selection of tempting cakes to accompany morning coffee or afternoon tea. Take advantage of our pre-order, wrap and go service, to take away and enjoy in the Courtyard Garden.
The Gallery’s tranquil walled courtyard, featuring displays of sculpture, offers a relaxed sunny spot with dappled shade to while away a few hours.
Your safety at the Pallant Café
- The café has moved to the restaurant area and courtyard with seating arranged to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- There is a QR code on each table for customers to view our menu and drinks offer via their own smart phone. Alternatively, there are also single use paper menus available by request.
- All café staff will be health screened each day.
- We will also check customers’ temperature upon arrival.
- We will conduct frequent cleaning of tables and chairs both inside and outside.