Terms and Conditions
(1) Commercial photography is prohibited unless prior authorisation has been sought.
(2) It may be necessary to conduct occasional bag searches. Please do not be offended if this occurs, it is in the interest of everyone’s safety.
(3) The Gallery cannot be held responsible if any of your personal property is lost or damaged whilst at the venue.
Your tickets for events and exhibitions
(1) A valid ticket must be produced for any exhibition, event or workshop.
(2) The Gallery reserves the right to refuse entry.
(3) A refund for Gallery events is only available if the event is cancelled. Refunds for Friends events may be possible if there is a waiting list and we are able to resell your ticket.
(4) Occasionally the event or performance may be filmed or recorded by the Gallery. Buying this ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a participant or member of the audience. If you have any objection to this, please inform the Gallery. This excludes events for children or for vulnerable adults, when specific consent is required.
(1) As a Friend, depending on the level you have chosen you can bring guests with you on your visit.
You can take in as many guests as your membership type allows.
‘Friend’ admits one person only, the named card holder
‘Friend Plus Guest’ admits two people, one of whom must be the named cardholder.
‘Joint Friends’ admits two people, the named card holders only.
‘Joint Friends Plus Two Guests’ admits four people, the two named people on the cards plus two guests. One cardholder can bring two guests.
If you need to check your membership type, it is printed on your card or simply log in to your account to find out.
Children have free entry to the Gallery so you can bring as many as you wish.
(2) The primary membership on a Joint Friendship will be the person whose bank details are used to pay for the subscription.
(3) You are not permitted to lend your card to someone else.