As part of the Heritage Lottery Fund’s #ThankstoYou campaign, we’re offering National Lottery ticket holders free entry between 4-7 December
Thanks to National Lottery players, the Heritage Lottery Fund is able to invest millions of pounds to help people across the UK explore, enjoy and protect the heritage they care about. Our award-winning contemporary wing, designed by Long & Kentish architects in association with Colin St John Wilson in 2006, was largely funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.
To say a special thank you to National Lottery players, we’re offering free entry to anyone with a valid National Lottery ticket between Tuesday 4 and Friday 7 December. Just show your ticket to our Welcome Desk team and enjoy all our exhibitions and displays for free!
Terms and conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one adult to Pallant House Gallery.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- The offer is valid from 4-7 December 2018 .
- Pallant House Gallery has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity, as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
- Tickets will be given at the Welcome Desk at Pallant House Gallery when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.