The safety of our visitors, and staff and volunteers is our first priority.
Whilst the government has relaxed its Covid measures, we have decided that for the ongoing safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors we will retain certain measures for the foreseeable future.
Here is what you can expect during your visit:
- A one-way route through the Gallery.
- We are still wearing face coverings and we kindly recommend that you do the same.
- You will find foot-operated hand sanitising stations around the Gallery and we will regularly clean frequently-touched surfaces.
- We are currently planning to reintroduce in-person events in the Gallery in the autumn but in the meantime, our digital events programme continues – sign up to our eBulletins for updates
How you can help:
- Please be aware of social distancing and the one way system as you make your way through the Gallery.
- Reschedule your visit if you feel unwell.
- Follow the guidance of our staff and Gallery stewards.
Make a Donation
For nearly 40 years Pallant House Gallery has cared for and promoted Modern British art, but the closures of the past year have had a significant financial impact. Help us get back on our feet by making a donation today.