The safety of our visitors, and staff and volunteers is our first priority.
To ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors we have a number of measures in place.
Here is what you can expect during your visit:
- A one-way route through the Gallery.
- In line with government guidance wearing a face covering is now mandatory
- You will find foot-operated hand sanitising stations around the Gallery and we will regularly clean frequently-touched surfaces.
- We are currently planning to reintroduce in-person events in the Gallery in the autumn but in the meantime, our digital events programme continues – sign up to our eBulletins for updates
How you can help:
- Please be aware of social distancing and the one way system as you make your way through the Gallery.
- Reschedule your visit if you feel unwell.
- Follow the guidance of our staff and Gallery stewards.
Make a Donation
For nearly 40 years Pallant House Gallery has cared for and promoted Modern British art, but the closures of the past year have had a significant financial impact. Help us get back on our feet by making a donation today.