Pallant House Gallery consists of a newly built gallery and grade one listed Queen Anne town house. There is very good physical access to the new wing and the original Pallant House.
- There is a street level entrance on North Pallant and a second entrance from West Pallant via a small ramp into the Pallant Restaurant and garden courtyard.
- There is a large lift providing access to the new gallery and also to Pallant House.
- There are two wheelchairs available at the Gallery which can be booked in advance.
- Pallant House Gallery welcomes guide dogs and hearing dogs.
- Entry for a person accompanying someone who requires additional support is free and there are concessionary tickets available for ES40 card-holders and students in full-time education.
- Stools are available from Reception. Please ask a member of staff or at Reception. Benches can be found in a number of galleries.
- There are two accessible toilets, a left hand and a right hand transference on the ground floor.
- Baby Change and Shower Room. The right hand transference toilet also houses a shower and baby changing unit.