The following are the terms and conditions under which ‘the Friends of Pallant House Gallery' issues tickets and/or acknowledges bookings.
a. References to ‘trips' mean arrangements for visits to galleries and other attractions lasting a day or longer organised by the Friends of Pallant House Gallery primarily for the benefit of the Gallery's Friends.
b. ‘We', ‘us' or ‘our' means Pallant House Gallery.
c. ‘You' or ‘your' means any people booked onto a trip.
2. You must advise us at the time of booking of any special access or dietary needs. Unless we state otherwise, you cannot assume that disabled access will be possible.
3. Unless we state otherwise, food and drink are not included in the cost of a trip.
4. If you cancel your booking for a trip we reserve the right to apply the following charges:
4 weeks or more before departure: a 10% administration charge;
less than 4 weeks before departure: 50% of the total cost of the trip;
less than 1 week before departure: 100% of the total cost of the trip.
5. We can only undertake to run trips if there are sufficient bookings to enable us to cover our costs. If we have to cancel a trip because of insufficient numbers we will give you at least two weeks' notice and we will refund any money you have paid.
6. If we have to make a significant change to a trip we will, if appropriate and at our discretion, pay you reasonable compensation. We will not pay compensation if a significant change is as a result of unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, or force majeure.