The Gallery relies on its sponsors and supporters to help fund its core activities and to develop its Exhibition and Learning and Community programmes. Since re-opening in 2006, the Gallery has become renowned for inspiring audiences of all ages with its iconic permanent collection and exciting and innovative exhibition programme.
Becoming a Corporate Partner or Corporate Member means unique opportunities for your business and demonstrates a commitment to culture in Chichester and the South East.
We are interested in developing mutually beneficial relationships with businesses of all sizes. Our exhibition, Learning and Community, Conservation and Development programmes provide ideal opportunities for support and sponsorship.
Our attractive Corporate Support package, including opportunities for corporate entertainment, crediting on-site and on promotional material, and complimentary venue hire in a unique setting, are just part of what we offer.
Each Corporate Partnership or Membership is bespoke to which additional support can be added.
The benefits to your organisation could include:
• Supporting one of the best collections of modern art in the UK
• Invitations to private views, guided tours and special events for clients and staff
• Access to high level networking at Pallant House Gallery events
• Enhancing brand awareness amongst your audience
• The opportunity to hire the Gallery for special events, from early morning viewings, breakfasts, daytime seminars and meetings, to evening receptions, buffets and private views. One two hour hire for members and two for Partners are included with10% discount for all additional events.
• Complimentary tickets for staff and clients
• Complimentary copies of the Gallery magazine and opportunity to advertise
• Private exhibition talks and Guided Tours available to book
• Acknowledgement on the Corporate Partners panel in the Gallery, on the Gallery website and in the Gallery Magazine
• Sponsoring a major exhibition with opportunities for publicity and client entertainment
• Sponsoring an element of the award winning Learning and Community programme
• Conservation of particular art works in the collection with a corporate acknowledgement.
We would be delighted to discuss how becoming a Corporate Partner or Corporate Member would work for you and your business. Meetings can be arranged at the Gallery or we can come to you.
Contact Elaine Bentley, Head of Development on email@example.com 01243 770844.