A new ceramic installation by contemporary artist Bouke de Vries commissioned by Pallant House Gallery to mark the 300th anniversary of the historic house. The intricate piece in the eighteenth century stairwell is constructed from the Gallery's collection of Bow porcelain which consists of over 300 key examples produced between the years 1747 and 1776.

The collection is the most comprehensive record of the output of the Bow factory which was originally situated in the East End of London, on what is now the site of the Olympic Park.